The TMI Tag

HI!


As my pencil case would suggest, 'long time no blog'. Theres been quite a few things going on in my life that I briefly touched upon in my last blog post. I do plan on writing a really in-depth post on what was actually going on with me, but until then I thought to help ease me back into blogging I could do the TMI Tag! I know I've already done this tag a couple of years ago, but I thought it would be fun to see how I have changed. 

1) What are you wearing? Grey tracksuit bottoms, a grey t-shirt and a black and white checkered shirt.

2) Ever been in love? Yes, with Top Gear. 

3) Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really, I've had bad breakups but not enough to make either participant cry. 

4) How tall are you? About 5'2. 

5) How much do you weigh? I'm not going you tell you all that, haha. 

6) Any tattoos? Nope, and I wouldn't get any.

7) Any piercings? Just my ears.

8) OTP? Mike and Harvey from Suits, PLEASE JUST GET MARRIED!

9) Favourite show? Suits. It's perfect and I cannot wait for its return in January.

10) Favourite bands? The Lumineers, The Beatles, Bastille, Arctic Monkeys, The 1975 and Coldplay, as you can tell I am quite a well rounded music listener. 

11) Something you miss? Top Gear. Although I am so excited for whatever Jeremy, James and Richard are doing on their new show, and what they're going to call it. 

12) Favourite song? Stubborn Love by The Lumineers

13) How old are you? 16. So close to 17 its painful.

14) Zodiac sign? Capricorn.

15) Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humour and ginger.

16) Favourite quote? 'Do what makes you happy' 

17) Favourite actor? Chris Evans, that man is just. No words. 

18) Favourite colour? Navy blue, I'm a secret sailor.

19) Loud music or soft? Both, depending on my mood.

20) Where do you go when your sad? For a run and I generally end up on my crying bench that is opposite a field. 

21) How long does it take you to shower? About 10 minutes.

22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 10 minutes, I always look like next level shit.

23) Ever been in a physical fight? Nope. 

24) Turn on? Smiling and being happy.

25) Turn off? Moaning. 

26) The reason I started a blog? I was board and wanted a hobby, I enjoy writing and I wanted somewhere to share my opinions.

27) Fears? My dog dying prematurely.

28) Last thing that made you cry? My bloody Sixth Form.

29) Last time you said you love someone? Earlier today. 

30) Meaning behind your blog name? I am incredibly small, and this is a blog sharing my views from down here. 

31) Last book you read? The Story of the Treasure Seekers by E. Nesbit.  

32) The book your currently reading? The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling. 

33) Last show you watched? Top Gear. 

34) Last person you talked to? My mom. 

35) Relationship between you and the last person you texted? My best friend and fellow fangirl, Rachel.

36) Favourite food? Sweet Potato Fries.

37) Place you want to visit? Everywhere, I'd love to travel the world and hopefully will do it.

38) Last place you were? Sixth Form. Apparently I haven't left the house since Wednesday. 

39) Do you have a crush? Nope.

40) Last time you kissed someone? This morning. My dog.

41) Last time you were insulted? Last night when my father laughed at me when I sliced my finger open.

42) Favourite flavour of sweets? I don't like sweets. 

43) What instruments do you play? Piano, guitar, glockenspiel, drums and I used to play the recorder. 

44) Favourite piece of jewellery? The ring that my grandad brought my mom, my mom then gave it me to me, also my neckless my mom gave me. It's been a tradition of my family to give the children jewellery, a neckless and a ring. 

45) Last sport you played? Tennis.

46) Last song you sang? Big Parade by The Lumineers. 

47) Favourite chat up line? Wanna U.M.Q.R.A? Sherlock reference for you there. 

48) Have you ever used it? No, hahah! 

49) Last time you hung out with someone? Now, with my family. 

50) Who should answer these questions next? YOU! 

Comments

Popular Posts