I really am back this time, no lie!
HI!
So I know I've said about 16 million times that I am going to be regularly blogging but this is the day that I actually am going to be doing that.
The last post I posted was mainly about how I'd been ill. I was still dealing with that but I feel like now I've reached a point where I'm stable enough to continue on with things I enjoy, rather than focusing mainly on trying to get better. I'm picking my life back up and getting myself sorted. I'm going to have a proper schedule, posting every Saturday with a lifestyle post and posting chapters of my book every Sunday. This is all going to start from next week.
So mark it in your diaries that June is going to be the month for blogging around these parts, and who knows where it'll lead?
Hope you've all had a really good few months, and I look forward to coming back into the blogging community!
I'll leave all my links to everything below, I've been really active on Instagram recently so go check out my pictures;)
TWITTER- http://twitter.com/lifefromdownhr
INSTAGRAM- http://instagram.com/lifefromdownhr
TUMBLR- http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lifefromdownhr
PINTEREST- http://uk.pinterest.com/ash6037
Cheerio!
So I know I've said about 16 million times that I am going to be regularly blogging but this is the day that I actually am going to be doing that.
The last post I posted was mainly about how I'd been ill. I was still dealing with that but I feel like now I've reached a point where I'm stable enough to continue on with things I enjoy, rather than focusing mainly on trying to get better. I'm picking my life back up and getting myself sorted. I'm going to have a proper schedule, posting every Saturday with a lifestyle post and posting chapters of my book every Sunday. This is all going to start from next week.
So mark it in your diaries that June is going to be the month for blogging around these parts, and who knows where it'll lead?
Hope you've all had a really good few months, and I look forward to coming back into the blogging community!
I'll leave all my links to everything below, I've been really active on Instagram recently so go check out my pictures;)
TWITTER- http://twitter.com/lifefromdownhr
INSTAGRAM- http://instagram.com/lifefromdownhr
TUMBLR- http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lifefromdownhr
PINTEREST- http://uk.pinterest.com/ash6037
Cheerio!
Comments
Post a Comment