LETS GET CHRISTMAS!

HI!

Right now I'm writing this in the middle of Zara while my ever so affectionate cousin drags me round to get his Christmas shopping. And this put me in such a Christmassy mood! So I thought I'd write about my favourite things about Christmas while he's fanning around trying on trousers. 

NUMBER 1: FOOD! I am such a fatty and it's one of the things I love about Christmas, being able to eat loads of good and have a reason, Christmas!

NUMBER 2: SHOPPING! I am a huge shopaholic and any excuse to get people presents I'm in town, and topshop gets destroyed, whoops.

NUMBER 3: FESTIVE CHEER! I am possibly one of the most festive people around. I get excited about Christmas in August. I think I might have a problem, haha.

And that's my favourite things about Christmas. Sorry it was a rushed post, I wasn't very organised this week, but back to normal next week. Tell me your favourite things about Christmas in the comments:)

Cheerio!

Comments

  1. think what Tom is doing on Christmas is the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thinking what my future boyfriend (Benedict) is buying me for Christmas is the best😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts