Skin Saviour!

HI!

Last weekend my mother and I went shopping in Birmingham town center for Christmas presents and while we were in superdrug (getting my nans presents) I wondered off and found some face masks that rather intrigued me. 



As I can never just buy one of anything I brought 2. A purifying one, and an exfoliating one. I've tried all off them and I can honestly say they have made a massive difference! You apply them by massaging them into your skin and letting them set for 10-15 minutes. Then wash off with warm water. They all wash off easily and leave my skin feeling smooth and fresh. It's recommended that these are used two the three times a week. 

The exfoliating one smells like raspberry yogurt, which personally I like. It has little bits in it that help exfoliate the skin and remove any dead skin cells. It leaves the skin feeling tight and refreshed and the smell of the face mask transferes onto the skin. It's recomended for any skin type.

The purifying one is specifically targeted for blemish prone and oily skin. Which is why I brought it as my skin fits into both of those categories. It's light and easy to apply like the others. It hasn't got as much as a strong smell but it's infused with which hasel which kills any bacteria that may have been on the skin. 

These face masks have really brought my skin back to life, and I can honestly recommend them as they are so cheap and work miracles. Is there any beauty things you've been loving latley? Feel free to tell me in the comments:) 

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts