Review time!
HI!
As you know (cos I told you) me and my sister went to boots to spend tons of money on things we don't need. So I though if be a good little blogger and review them for you:)
The products I brought:
Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte By Kate Moss lipstick in Kiss of Life
Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Nude Eclips
Rimmel Match Perfection foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
Rimmel Hide The Blemish concealer
Natural Collection Lash Curl mascara
1) This lipstick is amazing! The pigment is so bright and long lasting, it's easy to apply, it's matte which I like when your wearing a red lip. Also it stays put and you don't end up with red lipstick all round your face, I just can't express my love for this lipstick enough, Kate moss you've done a good job!
2) I was a bit dubious to try this out as I don't normally like lipgloss', they never seem to look right on me. However this one is amazing, the applicator fits on (well mine!) your lips perfectly. It's nice and moisturising and the colour is fantastic.
3) I was abit late on joining the bandwagon on with this, but I can successfully say I'm hooked. It is (stating the obvious) a perfect match for my skin! It blends in effortlessly, and feels lovely on the skin.
4) Again, abit late with this one. But I'm here now! This foundation manages to make me look like I've had about 20 hours sleep (trust me, I haven't!) it gives out a radiant glow, making your skin look less tired.
5) This concealer is amazing! It gets rid of any dark circles, and makes you look glowing and radiant. I don't normally put this on spots and blemishes as it meant to give out a glow and I don't think I need glowing spots, haha.
6) This is perfect for blemishes. It looks exactly like a nude lipstick, and it hides blemishes perfectly. However I would recommend that you dap this onto your blemishes, as if you try and blend it in, it goes cakey, and tends to rub right off.
7) This mascara is perfect! It lengthenes and defines your lashes to make them stand out.
I think I might have gone abit mad in boots but oh well:) if you've got any other recommendations let me know.
Cheerio!
Comments
Post a Comment