Aims

HI!

I've been back at school for two weeks and I think I need to start changing how I handle my workload, as I've been feel the stress and mental exhaustion has taken over me and now the weekend is here I've literally lay down on my bed and watched Sherlock. So this is my 3 aims to help me get through March and April.

1- Get to bed earlier! I'm terrible when it comes to getting a decent nights sleep, I could quite easily stay awake until one in the morning. I really want to start a regular sleeping pattern as I want to maximise the amount of sleep that I have!

2- Using my planner more! At our school we get issued planners to help keep track of homework and I hardly use mine. I should write down everything that I have to do and when I plan to do it so I don't get overrun with work. 

3- Ask if I need help! Being an anxious person I hate to ask anyone for help as I feel like I'm annoying them or that they don't want to help me. I desperately need to get over this and understand that my school can give me help if I ask. 

So those are my aims for spring. If you have any goals that you are hoping to achieve let me know!

Cheerio:)  

Comments

Popular Posts