Mmm, perfume
HI!
For a while now my favourite perfume has been Dune by Dior. This is the perfume my nan wears and it is such a beautiful smell. It's elegant but not to much to overpower you.
Unfortunately because, as we've all established, I'm the most clumsiest person on the planet. I smashed my last bottle and because I live in a small village with no shops close and I'm lazy, I haven't got a new bottle so I went rooting around in my perfume selection and I found my second favourite perfume. Cool water by Davidoff.
This is fast becoming my signature scent. It's light and fresh. Elegant but not to pungent, also it's staying power is amazing. I highly recommend this perfume for summer or winter, for day or night. It can really add a sense of occasion to your day.
Is there any perfumes that you've been loving?
Cheerio!

Comments
Post a Comment