Holiday
I've literally just stumbled off the plane while I'm writing this. I've had an amazing holiday and I thought I would share some of the pictures with you guys. Really this is just a way of cheating you out of a blog post because I'm too tired to think of anything that's worthwhile. Also the new chapter of my book should be up soon but I've got a serious case of writers block! Anyway, onto the pictures!
Hello Denia, featuring my dad.
More sunset mountains.
Midnight rambles by the sea.
Waving goodbye to England.
Our beautiful villa, in Moraira, Spain.
Obligatory legs by pool picture.
Sunset mountains.
'YOU WILL GO TO THE PAPER TOWNS AND YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK'
Hello Denia, featuring my dad.
Clearly this photo isn't staged...
More sunset mountains.
Midnight rambles by the sea.
Adios EspaƱa!
Hope you enjoyed looking through those photos, if you want to see more you can follow my Instagram, it's linked in the contact me page, (a completely shameless self promo). I'll be back this Saturday with another blog post and a chapter of my book will appare sometime!










Comments
Post a Comment