A Lucky Find

HI! 

So this week I was struggling thinking of something to write. At the moment I'm debating on the genre of my blog. I thought if I did one beauty review then maybe I would have to carry on writing about different beauty products just so the genre of my blog would be clear. But after much contemplating I've decided that my blog's genre is everything, anything that interests me. So this weeks post is a kind of beauty review. 

Last Christmas my mom brought me a DKNY lipgloss, which I absolutely loved! I wore it all throughout winter and spring. But when I came to look for it one day I couldn't find it anywhere. So when me and my mom were on our way back from town yesterday we decided to look in the chemist that my mom brought the lipgloss from to get a replacement or an alternative. While I was looking through the piles of lipgloss I found the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. I've heard so many great things about this product so I thought I'd purchase it. My lips aren't particularly dry at the moment but I'm flying of on holiday next week and my lips always get damaged in the plane journey. 



The instant you put the lip balm on your lips start to tingle. Which I like. It's also so moisturising and leaves your lips feeling super soft. Also, its only slightly scented which is a massive bonus because sometimes I find the cents in lip balm to be so overpowering and I find myself wiping it off. The finish it leaves on your lips it matt, so it's great for applying under lipsticks or lip gloss as it won't mix with it. The tiny casing also makes it easy to carry around it your pocket so you've always got it with you. 

I'm so gutted that I didn't find this product in the winter months as that's when my lips loose the most moisture. Next time I'm in boots I will defiantly be purchasing another product in the Burt's Bees range. Also before I go a quick notice. There won't be any blog posts in the next three weeks as I will be on holiday. However I will be doing a massive post about my holiday the week I get back. If you've ever used anything from the Burt's Bees range and found it amazing, let me know. Or if you just want a general chat the comments box is always open:) 

                                                         Cheerio! 


Comments

Popular Posts