HOLIDAY!

HI!


So I as I'm writing this I am currently in Spain! But when this actually gets put up on my blog I will have been at home a week. The reason for this is that I have a memory like a civ, so if I wait until I'm at home to write a HUMONGOUS blog post about my fun filled break, it would probably be 3 lines long. So I am writing this as the holiday goes on saving it as a draft, then when I get back edit it and post it for you:) Just a little bit of behind the scenes information for you.

Obviously I can't do an account of the whole holiday otherwise this blog post would be about 3 years long. But I'll just pick out some of the main things.

One thing that really stood out for me was going to the Fonts De Algar, which are basically waterfalls in the town of Algar. Don't get me wrong the waterfalls are amazing, beautiful and not something you would normally get to visit but they are damn cold! I could only get in up to my knees otherwise I would have turned blue!


 
Then we went into Denia. Denia is another town near to where we were staying. Denia is so pretty. It has one main street which is about 3 miles long and at the sides there are loads of restaurants and shops. On the night they close the roads and bring the tables of the restaurants into the road. It is such a beautiful little town to visit and they hold lots of festivals there.
 

(I didn't get chance to take pictures of the Denia town centre as my camera had run out of battery, but this is the beach in Denia)
 
We didn't really do much more adventuring as it was a chilled holiday but to end the post ill just show you some photos of Moraira and Javea and the villa we were staying in. Moraira was the town where the villa is but Javea is just a short drive away. 
 


                                                    
                                   (My family at the water falls, not the best picture, but hey ho)
 





                                                                   
                                                                       (My action shot)
 



                                                              
                                                              (View from the villa)
 




 
That's it for my holiday blog post, I hope you enjoyed your holidays. Tell me if you've been to any of the towns I've mentioned, or you'd like to go:)

Cheerio! 

Comments

Popular Posts