Magic in a Bottle

HI!


 I, like many girls I know suffer from frizzy hair, however most hair can be tamed by straighteners and a bit of hairspray. Unfortunately for me, my hair is basically an Afro, it's long, incredibly thick, and incredibly curly. If I went to bed with my hair wet, I'd wake up in the morning with a bush on my head. It's not so bad when I'm at home, because I can style it before I go out and it generally stays straight (only if it doesn't rain!) as our climate isn't very humid. However as you all know I went in holiday last week and unfortunately for me, Spain has a very humid climate, which means only one thing. FRIZZ!

I have tried literally everything to keep me from looking like I've been electrocuted, but nothing seemed to work in the heat of Spain. Until I found Aussie. I have been using the Aussie hair care range for about 5 years now and I have used nearly every different product they have produced. While me and my mom were in Boots buying some last minute cosmetics for holiday. I wondered round the shampoo isle and saw that Aussie was on offer. This is a thing I always get excited about as Aussie isn't a cheap make and with me having mountains of hair (and most of my family steeling my shampoo) I get through bottles of the stuff. As Boots often do, they had a 3 for 2 offer on, and well as I only needed shampoo and conditioner I was perusing at what other product I could choose. That's when I discovered that Aussie did hair masks. I had been dying to try out a hair mask but I had been undecided what make to choose.

If you use any of the Aussie products you'll know they have and hair care set for everything your hair needs. But there was only one thing I was interested in. Frizz Miracle. I had already tried out the Frizz Miracle shampoo and conditioner and it worked for England but I didn't feel like it really helped control the Frizz over in Spain. That's when I found it, the magnificent 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment hair mask. I could literally cry tears of joy!

 
As soon as I got to Spain I desperately wanted to try it out. The first night we were there I washed my hair first (only using shampoo as the hair mask acts as a conditioner as well) then applied the hair mask. Waited three minutes and washed it out. To really see if the product worked I first styled my hair, (I was so confident I didn't even use hairspray) to see if it would fight against any frizz that would appear in the night. And sure enough it did! I didn't get an ounce of frizz.
 
 
The night after I repeated the exact same method, only this time I left my hair to dry natural to see if it would fight my hairs natural frizz without the aid of blow drying or straightening. And again it did! For the first time I was actually happy leaving my natural!
 

I honestly have to thank Aussie to saving my holiday:). If you know any other frizz repellents be sure to leave a comment or find me on social media, my links are in the contact me page.

                                                                  Cheerio!
 

Comments

Popular Posts