Ahhhh Autumn...
Ahhh Autumn, defiantly my favourite season of them all. I can already hear the leaves crunching. Autumn is the time of year I most look forward to. It's a time of warm coats, cups of tea and pink noses. Autumn is also a time for curling up on the sofa with a pet of some sort (or if your lucky enough to have friends, haha) and watching a very out of season Christmas movie!
I definitely am one for doing this, as soon as I see a leaf fall from the tree out comes the winter clothes, on come the Christmas songs and bring on the festive cheer! As i hope im not the only one who's already counting down the days until Christmas I thought I'd do a post about my favourite things to do in the build up to (in my opinion) the most wonderful time of the year!
Number 1. This has got to be putting a coat on for the first time in about 3 months. There's nothing better than pulling your coat out of your wardrobe and getting all nice a cosy. Also, this then opens then doors for coat shopping as last years winter coat never seems to be as good as the hundreds of coats in the shops this year, haha.
Number 2. Defiantly putting long pyjama bottoms on and snuggling up in bed, with a nice hot cup of tea and a cheesy Christmas film. I do this practically every night until Christmas. Am I a little too full of Christmas cheer?
Number 3. Cold noses. I love the first time you can feel your nose start to turn cold, then you truly know that winter is on the way!
Number 4. Socks. Now I wear socks all year round but when Christmas is coming, I wear super cosy, quilted, blanketed socks. They are honestly like putting your feet into wool, BEST THING EVER.
Number 5. Obviously me being a Sherlockian, Sherlock coming back onto my TV. Although the date this is being released has been moving around a lot lately. But fingers crossed it comes before Christmas! *does internal scream*
So that's it for my autumn/winter list of amazingness. I hope I've got some of you in the winter feeling. Is anyone else listening to Christmas songs already? Just me then? Haha. If there's any other things you love about the build up to Christmas, be sure to tell me.
Cheerio!
Comments
Post a Comment