'I'm going on an adventure!'

HI!

So as you know I've taken my options this year, and one of the options I've taken is photography. This Wednesday I went to kew gardens in London, to take photographs of the flowers as my photography project is life in colour.

The coach journey was definitely the best part of the trip! As we were going to London and I live in Birmingham it was going to be a long journey there and back. But I was sat around some of the funniest people, we laughed all the way to London.

When we got to kew gardens all we really did was take pictures of flowers, (personally I think we could have just gone to the botanical gardens in Birmingham) but spending time with my friends really made the trip.

If you do live in London or just fancy somewhere to walk round I do think that kew gardens is a nice place, and they do have some exotic flowers. However I don't think that we had to travel the London to look at flowers.

Have you been on an adventure this week? Feel free to tell me in the comments.

P.S did anyone get the hobbit reference in the title? No okay then just me, haha.

Cheerio!

Comments

  1. C'mon, what do you think I am? An amateur? Totally got the hobbit reference and totally got super excited! Glad you had a good time!

    www.regardingevie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally someone who watches decent films! And thank you:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts