Half Term!

HI!

God I thought this day would never come! Finally I have a rest from school! So as you can infere it's now half term for me and I'm practically jumping from the ceiling with excitement. School has been very hectic for me at the moment and it's nice to have a break. Most half terms I do completely nothing, just sit at home and waste the day.

Although that might appeal to some of you this half term I'm determined to do something exciting, even if it kills me. A couple of weeks a go my dad got a new car. It's a Range Rover so it's perfect for going off road. As we are all prepared for a little off roading adventure. Me, my dad, my mom, my little sister and not forgetting my dog are all going to drive to the lake distric and take a walk round there. 

A lot of you might be thinking oh god how boring do you want to get but honestly it's so nice to walk out of Internet connection for a change and go somewhere where nobody recognises you. I'm going to be taking my camera with me so if you'd like me to share the pictures with you I'm more than happy to just tell me in the comments. 

What are you doing in your half term? Do you enjoy spending time with your family? Tell me in the comments. 

Cheerio!




Comments

Popular Posts