Little rant...

HI! 

Now I'm sure you all have things that you find irritating. Pratically everything irritates me. I don't know if this is going to be interesting to everyone else but these types of blog post, I really enjoy! I like having and reading a good rant. So this is my pet hates. I just want to say before I go on I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just voicing my opinion. 

Number 1) People walking slowly in the corridor. I could actually shoot people who do this. What is the need to walk at a snails pace, then they block the whole corridor and then other people shove and it becomes one huge mess and I never get where I want to go, if your one of these people here's a word of advice, WALK QUICKER!

Number 2) People who scream when they see there friends. Most of the time I see people do this at school and I'm sorry but you saw your friend yesterday why make such a stupid squeal? 

Number 3) People who mumble along to the words of a song when they clearly don't have a clue what the lyrics are. I'm not expecting you to know the worlds to every song in the world but if you don't know the lyrics please don't try to mumble to them, you just look stupid. 

Number 4) People who constantly talk in a different accent to their own, especially when they can't do the accent. This is actually a new pet hate because someone in my lesson yesterday was doing this and I cannot explain how much I wanted to throw a chair at his face. 

Number 5) People you hate who laugh at your jokes. No bitch who have you the right to laugh. 

Okay so those are just a few of my pet hates, it's actually worring how easy that was for me, whoops. If you have any pet hates or if you agree with any of mine feel free to tell me in the comments. Also tell me what types of blog posts you'd like to see me do more off. Do you like the chatty ones? The ranting ones? The review ones? Or the ones where I tell you about an event? If love you know:) 

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts