Magic in Many Bottles

HI!

If you read one of my previous blog posts on the hair mask from Aussie then you'll know that I have a massive complex with my frizzy hair. Some people who have naturally curly hair can just leave it without putting half a ton of product in it. I am certainly not one of those people, for my hair to look acceptable I have to either straighten the death out of it (which I hate doing because heat is so damaging) or I have to put every Frizz Miracle treatment on my head. If you read my blog post about the Aussie 3 Minute Frizz Miracle you'll be thinking 'but ash, you've already found something to tame you frizz' and your right I did but never being someone to stick to one product I thought I'd look elsewhere. That's when I stumbled across Frizz-Ease.

Frizz-Ease isn't a new thing to me, my mom had been using their range for years but I never thought to try it because I was so in love with Aussie. However I thought I'd step out of my comfort zone this week and give it a go. The first thing my mother recommended to me was the Straight Ahead shampoo and conditioner..



I used this stuff last night and I can honestly say it worked! Normally I have to tug at my hair constantly to get it to sit properly but with this it actually did. My hair was still curly but it was tame, no fly away hairs and more importantly no fizz! Also they smell amazing, the type of smell that you only find at the hairdressers. 

No matter what shampoo or conditioner I use I always have to put a styling product in my hair. Seeing as I used the Frizz-Ease shampoo and conditioner I though I'd use a Frizz-Ease styling product and the one I elected to use was the Extra Strength Formula - Hair Serum.


This stuff is amazing! You start off by squeezing a pea size amount onto your hand and then run it through soaking wet hair, you can use more or less depending on length and thickness. It's great if you want to leave your hair natural, just put some in your hand and define each curl. Or if you want to use it to keep your hair straight you just brush your hair and run the serum straight down. Combined with the shampoo and conditioner it takes away all frizz and leaves you with bouncy curls. 
The other product that my mom uses is the Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight.


I didn't actually use this product because it's not ideal to use it if you wash your hair every day, or every other day because you will wash the formula out. But if you have curly hair that doesn't get greasy easily (unlike mine) then go ahead and try it! My mom uses this and it does work. You spray it onto soaking wet hair and then carry on your drying and styling methods as usual. It also has heat protectant built in so you don't have to mess around using one of them. My mom has the exact same hair type as mine and her hair does stay straight for 3 days. 

So that's it folks! 4 products that are sure to keep the frizz away from many many people. If you have any other products that you use to combat frizz let me know in the comments. 

Cheerio! 

Comments

Popular Posts