Accident Prone

HI! 

When me and my sister went shopping, we went into boots and there happened to be a three for two on all make-up products, and as we're not ones to say no to a bargain. We had a little splurge, whoops.

I will review all of the products I brought, but as I've recently brought them I wanted to wait until I was happy that they worked whatever my skin was planning on doing, but on first uses they are quite good. The main reason for this blog post is because my sister brought a Rimmel nail polish and the bottle smashed. 

Now I can fully understand that glass smashes when you drop it, but neither of us dropped it. This has happened 3 times before with the Rimmel nail polishes, and I was wondering whether this has happened to any of you? Or whether me and my sister just have bad look when it comes to glass, haha. 

Anyway, just a quick question this week, ill be back with a review for you soon:)

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts