I Blame the Internet

HI!

For a while now whenever I've been putting blog posts up the dates have been wrong, I've tried everything to try and get the right date and now I have finally figured out why my blog had decided to put the wrong date up and I can prevent it from happening, unfortunately for some reason it won't let me change the dates of the previous post, so sorry! If this does happen again head over to my google+ account as I always advertise when a new blog post is up there. 

Also while I'm here, did anyone see Sherlock last night?! OMG IT WAS AMAZING! I think Benedict did a marvelous job as usual and I can't wait for the next episode:) I'm going to go now or I'll fangirl over Sherlock and Benedict for hours and I don't think anyone needs to read that! 

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts