The Self Confessions of Book Worm
HI!
So a few blog posts ago (I think it was maybe my second one?) I wrote about my top five favourite books. That collection happened to include a book called Angel. Last year the writer brought out the follow up to Angel which is called Angel Fire. Which as always ended on a cliffhanger, which practically killed me! I have been waiting for agesss for the follow up to Angel Fire and it's finally arrived! Angel Fever! I managed to read the entire book in 7 hours which I think a record. I just couldn't put it down!
Now I'm terrible at trying to describe books but this is book contains actions, friendship and romance. As these books are a trilogy you are going to have to read them all inorder for this book to make sense. The basic plot of all 3 books is that angles have been around for years feeding off humans. The Angel killers have been desperately trying to save humanity, but with the Angel community growing daily, just killing them isn't enough anymore. They need to wipe the angels out for good. The books focus on Angel killer Alex and half-Angel Willow as they go through heartbreak, tragic deaths and the question of whether they really will win the war against the angels.
This trilogy is possibly some of the most gripping books I've ever read. They are written beautifully and with such care. It would be a sin not to read them!
Cheerio!



Comments
Post a Comment