Sorry

HI!

I realise that as it stands, my blog gets hardly any attention, maybe 10 views a day. Ands thats due to my inconsistency. For that I apologise.

I wanted to keep up with my blog but I ran out of inspiration and school started to get really busy and I just gave up. But now I really am back, and I'm back with a whole new range of ideas.

I'm going to be doing health and fitness posts, beauty, interior and I'm going to be keeping you up to date on my English A-Level course, for anyone who wants to know what that entails. I will also be updating you on my book that I started but never finished. Chapter 5 is in the works as you read.

I will also be posting content on my YouTube channel- Life From Down Here. I'm starting off with daily vlogs of my upcoming holiday; so you should be expecting those from this Sunday.

I'm back. And I am genuinely excited that all my planning and ideas are finally going to go out. I will be posting every Saturday with a regular blog post and then on Sunday with a new chapter of my book. Then after my Holiday vlogs have stopped, I'll be uploading a video every Friday and a cheeky vlog midweek.

So, thats me all updated. I hope you've been enjoying your summer so far and I look forward to this new chapter for Life From Down Here!

Cheerio!




Comments

Popular Posts