A Typical Day

HI!

Well as I'm still in school that's what most of my life revolves around. A typical day for me would be waking up and trudging my way into my school and learning some rubbish that I don't need, like algebra. When will you ever need algebra? Anyway I thought I'd take you through a usual day at school for me. Go though some lessons I like and don't like, so you get to know me better.

First of all the school I go to is Woodrush high school. Technically it's an academy now but nothing really changed. I suppose it's a good school but your kind of brought up not to like it.
                                  (Woodrush school, sorry pictures a bit blurry)


As I'm in year nine and I've already chosen my options (I've taken product design, history and photography, so my pictures will get better) and as this is the last week of school I had to say goodbye to some lessons I love and hate. But to make way for my exciting new GCSE lessons they have to go. 
If I'm honest I'm sad my KS3 life is coming to an end but I'm excited to start doing my own things and trying out new subjects. If there's anyone reading this feel free to comment any subjects you didn't want to leave behind or some subjects you literally wanted to run from:) 

Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts