Planning

HI!

Well if you have been following my blog then you'll know I've been writing every day since I set it up. Don't get me wrong i love writing posts, taking pictures and finally being able to press publish, but writing everyday has been all abit to much for me. I know it looks really easy, but thinking of something to write about, then writing it making sure it sounds decent, then adding pictures and trying to create the perfect layout is very time consuming. So I have decided to write every Saturday. This will give me plenty of time to fiddle around with the post for the whole day as my Saturdays are very boring. I know it's a long time between posts but it will give me longer time to plan them, so (hopefully) the quality should get better. Just a little notice for you today. Next weeks blog post will be very exciting as I'm going on a little trip Monday and Tuesday.

                                                                       Cheerio!

Comments

Popular Posts