A confession...
HI!
I don't suppose you know this but I am one of the biggest fangirls on the planet. I literally breathe fandoms. Now I am a HUGE Cumbercookie. A Cumbercookie is the name of the fans of the brilliant actor Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. This man is bloody genius! He is not only a hugely talented actor but extremely sexy as well, haha.
I don't suppose you know this but I am one of the biggest fangirls on the planet. I literally breathe fandoms. Now I am a HUGE Cumbercookie. A Cumbercookie is the name of the fans of the brilliant actor Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch. This man is bloody genius! He is not only a hugely talented actor but extremely sexy as well, haha.
You may all be thinking 'who?' Well he's played Steven Hawking, Doctor Frankenstein and Frankenstein's monster, however he is most famous for his role in the BBC drama Sherlock as Sherlock Holmes and more recently John Harrison (Khan) in Star Trek Into Darkness, then a film that was released yesterday Benedict plays Wikileaks founder Julian Assange in The Fifth Estate. Now not to say I have an obsession (I defiantly do have an obsession) but I am slightly in love with this man, he has the amazing capability of bringing a dull boring character to life. He honestly is one of the most talented actors I've seen. I don't quite know why I'm telling the Internet about this but I feel if you've been reading my blog since the beginning you need to know this, as I am going to throw a couple of Sherlock quotes in:)
Benedict is a true British actor. Also his best friend Tom Hiddleston isn't bad either, haha. This man deserves all the fans he can get, he is one of the few gentlemen left in this world. If you like go check some of his work out, I hope you can fall in love with him just as I did:)
If there's anyone that you take an interest in (aka are obsessed with) feel free to tell me in the comments.
Cheerio!
Such a random post but I love him too :D x
ReplyDeleteFreya's Fashion Chapter
I just had to confess my love for him:)x
ReplyDeleteI really love him too! Super excited for Sherlock Season Three!
ReplyDeleteSo am I! I fangirled to death when I saw the trailer last night!
ReplyDelete