'Hello... It's me.'
Hi!
So lots and lots has happened in the last year or so and once again I'm throwing myself back into blogging. I've had a year to think about what I want to do with my life and honestly it's just to write. I currently have an internship writing for a mental health website called Psych2Go, (which you should 100% check out they have some amazingly insightful articles) and I thought while I'm writing for one website, why not write for my own?
Psych2Go is great, they allow me to write pretty much what I like and what they put out into the world helps loads of people, but sometimes you kinda just want to write about shoes, or music, or books. Thats why I thought I'd come running back into the welcoming arms of my blog. So you can expect to see some posts appearing pretty much everyday around here now.
Hope everyone is enjoying Summer and I look forward to sharing my life again!
So lots and lots has happened in the last year or so and once again I'm throwing myself back into blogging. I've had a year to think about what I want to do with my life and honestly it's just to write. I currently have an internship writing for a mental health website called Psych2Go, (which you should 100% check out they have some amazingly insightful articles) and I thought while I'm writing for one website, why not write for my own?
Psych2Go is great, they allow me to write pretty much what I like and what they put out into the world helps loads of people, but sometimes you kinda just want to write about shoes, or music, or books. Thats why I thought I'd come running back into the welcoming arms of my blog. So you can expect to see some posts appearing pretty much everyday around here now.
Hope everyone is enjoying Summer and I look forward to sharing my life again!
Comments
Post a Comment